Focus on Politics
We Know More
Resonate enables political campaigns to reach voters online based on their political values, beliefs, and specific voting behavior – those things that motivate them to support a candidate or turn out to vote.
Adapt or Die
Change is the norm in a political campaign. Resonate provides unprecedented adaptability. As your messaging adapts to shifts in polling, Resonate is able to quickly identify and reach the audiences with the values and beliefs who are most receptive to that new message and deliver that message to them.
- Independents Who Voted for Obama in 2008 and Believe the Most Important Issue When Deciding Whether to Support a Candidate is Job Creation
- Fiscal Moderates Who Are Persuadable on a Flat Tax
- Swing Voters Who Are Social Conservatives
- Independent Fiscal Conservative/Moderate Swing Voters Who Believe Job Creation is the Most Important Issue Facing the Country
- Split Voters Who Are Registered Independents and Believe that Petroleum and Natural Gas Should be Primary Energy Sources or Important Energy Alternatives
- Split Ticket Independents Who Vote in All/Most Presidential and Non-Presidential Elections