The insight to transform non-believers into advocates.
Balance building new product awareness with generating consumer insights that change consumer attitudes and preferences.
Find and reach two targets:
- Mothers who are Brand advocates and who believe that childhood obesity is a significant societal problem.
- Consumers who are highly engaged in politics and believe childhood obesity is a significant societal problem.
- Customize a “Brand Lift” study to move beyond measuring product awareness to determine what will shift consumer perceptions about the Brand’s commitment to health.
The campaign achieved significant lift for a product with established recognition numbers:
- 7% lift across all targets
The campaign delivered insights that showed how to transform non-believers into advocates.
Non-believers need an opportunity to engage with Brand advocates who can testify to the Brand’s authentic commitment to childhood health.
- Both groups are actively engaged online, suggesting opportunities for the Brand to create dialogue.