Online Ad Trafficker
We are seeking a highly-talented Online Ad Trafficker. The successful candidate will be a focused, ambitious, web savvy, aggressive self-starter looking for the next challenge in the online advertising field. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, start-up environment and possesses a natural bent towards innovative thinking. If you are an engaged team-player and like to break innovative new ground, we want to hear from you.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Setup and launch new ad campaigns Resonate’s premiere clients
- Assist in detailed campaign reporting/data analysis
- Assist in creating tools to generate insight into campaign performance
- Monitor and troubleshoot ad serving technology
- Provide technical expertise to assist and advise clients and team members
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Experience with ad serving technology such as DBCK required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong analytical and metrics oriented mindset that can not only process quantitative results but also provide actionable suggestions based on these results
- Basic HTML proficiency
- Ability to work with little supervision and to ask for guidance when needed
- Ability to independently recognize and solve problems
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Math or science focus a plus
Resonate is a cutting-edge online advertising company, recently voted one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine. We have pioneered a completely new way to identify and reach highly-targeted audiences online through our methodology called Insights Driven Media. Resonate has transformed audience targeting into a game-changing advantage. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
This position will be based in our headquarters in Reston, VA.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Find out more about our story at www.resonateinsights.com.